Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ummm, does anyone know what my address is?

Man, I feel like an idiot.  For the last week or so I've been thinking, did Cardi Claus pass us by?  Has one of the dogs done something so evil that we are permanently on the Naughty list?
Today I checked my PO box....  In my defense, it's the holiday season and I work for a catalog company.  Things get a little crazy around here and I just haven't been able to make it to the PO for several days.  Huh, what do you know?  There's a slip in my box indicating I have a package to pick up.  The package is from Cardi Claus!  Yay!  The Horde and I are not perpetually naughty, I am just temporarily stupid.  I forgot I gave Janet my PO box instead of the street address.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Pearl and Kim!  BTW, we know Topaz down in NC, Casper's sister who lives with Nick and Lisa.

Pictures tonight - Sam LOVES to open presents - after my stylist is done making me a red head again :)

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! But I've been having the same thoughts myself.....No Cardi Claus in Ashburn yet...Maybe Jimmy and Wilson got to it first and aren't telling me! But the suspense is kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I must be on the naughty list, too. haha! Yes, the suspense is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to send you a note Friday and say, "Have you been to the post office lately?"

    Glad the package made it and hope you and the red dogs enjoy the goodies.

    ReplyDelete