Sunday, December 6, 2009

Eat Mor Chikin

Yesterday I went to Chik-Fil-A for their holiday special - Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake.  YUM!  When I had sucked the cup mostly dry, I let the dogs clean it out for me.  They agree with the Chik Fil A cows - Eat Mor Chikin


PuPu says, "I wish my tongue was as long as Sam's."









Ginny and PuPu.  Note Gin has figured out that it is easier and more effective to actually get the cup in your mouth, rather than your mouth in the cup.




Sammy sucking milkshake and whipped cream out of the straw.  Sorry about the eye reflection - I'm not talented enough to fix that.

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! My guys aren't into the mint thing, but I guess the chocolate would have been enough to get them interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guys figure if Mom is eating it, it must be good enough for us. Which is how I know Moira likes bananas, Sam likes lemonade Gin likes just about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. psst, Dina. A certain red girl sent a message to you... www.sydneygooddog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete