Well, we got another 6" of snow last night and today we have high winds that are blowing it around. My agility class has been cancelled again this week because my instructor can't even get out of her driveway.
Moira's first trial is 3 weeks away (March 6-7). She still doesn't have weaves and with this weather, it doesn't look like I will get a chance to do anything outside and 3 agility classes probably aren't going to do the trick either. That's assuming class resumes next week and we get 3 weeks of classes in!
I'm of two minds on this matter; 1) I should pull her if she's not 100% ready and 2) I shouldn't pull her because the experience will be good for her. So, dear friends and readers - should I pull her from the trial? It doesn't close until the 17th so I have a few days to make a decision.
2 days ago