Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday Party Invitation

Moira's 5th birthday is just a couple weeks away - Halloween, to be exact.  This year we will be celebrating by attending our first USDAA agility trial.

This is an open invitation to all our Cardi/Blogger friends to join us at the Madco Agility trial, October 30-31, in beautiful Crozet, VA.  There is still time to enter the trial and I haven't heard that it's filled yet.  We'll set up a tent and tables and share birthday cake and treats with all our friends on Saturday.  I think there will be separate cakes for the dogs and the people :) but the treats will be from Sammy Snacks in C'ville and can be shared across species.

Even if you aren't an agility addict, we'd love to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I will be gone from home and from Gracie on her birhtday :( I guess I will have to leave her a special treat for the guys to give her. Hard tobeleive they are so mature isnt it!

    ReplyDelete