Monday, August 2, 2010

Squeee! Fresh Mulch!

When I got home tonight, the landscapers were just finishing up the day's work.  We are about 1/2 done - more mulch and gravel to go in as well as the picket fence but here's how it looks so far.  I panned the yard from left to right, stopping at the margin where more work needs to be done.  Can I just say that I LOVE the smell of fresh mulch!  Especially if I didn't have to shovel it into place :)

The rocky path that roughly bisects the yard is a dry creek bed to funnel off rain fall.  The dogs are loving jumping over it.  In the last 2 pics, the path is dark because they've put down landscaping fabric.  That area will be filled in with gravel roughly the same color as the creek bed.

I'm guessing we have another 3-4 days of work to go but everything will be put on hold after tomorrow.  We don't want any work being done while we are both out of town.

(Pardon the terrible photos - taken with my phone as the camera is at the beach w/UHM)




































No comments:

Post a Comment