UHM and I are taking a quick, 4 day vacation in Bar Harbor, ME. Or, if you are a local, "Ba Ha Ba." It's a lovely little seaside town that's also very dog-friendly. Makes me sad we don't have a single member of The Horde along but, I sort of think the town might not be so dog friendly if there were a Horde invasion - even a small scale one.
BTW, you know you are becoming completely obsessed w/dogs and dog shows when the majority of things you buy on a vacation trip you justify with, "I can wear that to show...." I've gotten a very cool, olive green dress and am contemplating a longer, raisin-colored skirt for showing Miss Georgia. Only problem? Neither has pockets. So I'll either be doing the armband bait holder or the "cheek pouch" - which really grosses UHM out.
UHM is out on a boat this afternoon, attempting to see whales. That was the point of this whole trip - so she could see whales. We went out yesterday morning and saw 1 finback whale. She's hoping for more today. Cross your fingers!
Be home tomorrow evening late. Can't wait to see Sam, Ginny, Moira and Mr. B!
10 months ago
Skirts can be easily altered to add pockets in the side seams. You can buy the pockets (if you sew) at a JoAnne's Fabrics, or have an alteration place add them for you. So shop away and don't worry about the pockets.
ReplyDelete