Moira's 5th birthday is just a couple weeks away - Halloween, to be exact. This year we will be celebrating by attending our first USDAA agility trial.
This is an open invitation to all our Cardi/Blogger friends to join us at the Madco Agility trial, October 30-31, in beautiful Crozet, VA. There is still time to enter the trial and I haven't heard that it's filled yet. We'll set up a tent and tables and share birthday cake and treats with all our friends on Saturday. I think there will be separate cakes for the dogs and the people :) but the treats will be from Sammy Snacks in C'ville and can be shared across species.
Even if you aren't an agility addict, we'd love to see you there!
10 months ago
I will be gone from home and from Gracie on her birhtday :( I guess I will have to leave her a special treat for the guys to give her. Hard tobeleive they are so mature isnt it!
ReplyDelete